“Change happens when the pain of staying the same is greater than the pain of change.”
SET AN APPOINTMENT NOW or Call 469-912-1222
Why Join URocket Realty?
“Everything we do, we believe is centered around our agents. The way we challenge the status quo is by supporting our agents to build and run their own business inside of the company. And we happen have to great REALTORS. Wanna become one?
Benefits upon Joining
You deserve the best opportunity to succeed, to build your career and expand your opportunities. We consider ourselves an agent service department, not merely a brokerage. We provide an agent centered model that combines an extraordinary commission plan starting with a low cap that DECLINES as you grow, and an exceptional revenue sharing program that INCREASES your share as your revenue associates grow.
When you join, URocket Realty provides you:
- BackAgent – the industry’s most complete virtual transaction assistant
- Instanet – an electronic digital signature software
- Cumulative production cap to increase commission split
- Rolling production cap option to increase commission split sooner
- Revenue sharing to build passive income for agent sponsorship
- Cap reduction option for agent sponsorship
- Self branding to build your own career
- Agent training and support
- NAR & TAR CE Approved Training
- Errors and Omissions (E&O) insurance
U Rocket Realty does not charge for:
- Branded Home Search App
- Transaction Software
- Electronic digital signature software
- Agent Websites
- Start up Fees
- Royalty Fees
- Broker Review Fees
- Franchise Fees
- Monthly Fees
- Desk Fees
- Annual Fees
- E and O Fees
- Technology Fees
- Education Fees unless TREC CE credit is desired
At URocket Realty, performance is rewarded and not forgotten.
Are you ready to launch your career with URocket Realty?
Please contact us and we will answer all your questions.
*Revenue sharing is paid out as long as you’re with us. If you retire or want to move to a non-mls brokerage we have a separate company you can move your license to and continue to receive your revenue sharing.